Monday, August 25, 2008

FAST AND FURIOUS

Pierce Hammerstein.

I was in the middle of in sitting Kingdom of the Crystal Skull when I thought "Speaking of Franchises, what happened to The Fast and the Furious?." Justin Lin must've been thinking the exact same thing. I just saw the trailer and I have to say my favorite thing of all time is that the movie is just called Fast and Furious. being that quite honestly that is what the dudes who see this movie will actually call it, no matter what it was named. Like when the last one came out, this didn't happen:


Dude 1: Man, I'm bored, what do you we do now?
Dude: You must have forgotten my friend that 2 Fast and 2 Furious sequel, Fast and the Furious:
Tokyo Drift comes out tonight. Don't worry I already bought tickets!

But went probably more like the following:
Dude 1: I wanna see Fast and Furious.
Dude2: Let's go.
So its nice to see a movie accomodate its key audience. Btw thats the wrong poster up top, but I thought about it and realized it doesnt matter.

No comments: