Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Jean Claude Van Douche


Turns out Jean Claude Van Damme has a new movie coming out. Who knew? Anyway, if your last encounter with a woman turned out weird, try Mr. Classy's latest interview with a member of Newsweek.

Newsweek
reporter is in bold.
I really opened myself up in "JCVD." I peeled back the skin of the fruit, cut the pulp and then took that very hard seed. In this film I cut that hard seed, and inside that seed was a kind of liquid cream substance of the man I am, or the woman you are.


OK --
It was like being naked--I would love to be naked in front of you.

Well, I --
Not being naked being naked. I say such things in Hong Kong and they thought I was being a crazy Frenchman. Being naked of protection.

So you ' ve no regrets at all?

Believe me--I've done very good stuff and very crazy stuff, and I don't regret the crazy stuff. So are you in New York?

Yes, I am.
And are you 27, or 32?

I ' m 22.

Oh, f---. That is very young. Will you come to the premiere?

I don ' t know. When is it?

I don't know. You will wear all black, a black dress and high heels?

Uh --

You can come find me, I will be the one with the very broad shoulders, dark hair and a simple suit. We can have some champagne, you and me.

No comments: